What is IV Hydration Therapy?
Through an IV placed in one of your veins, IV hydration therapy allows you to get fluids straight into your bloodstream. Although IV therapy is regarded as a new health and wellness fad, it has long been used in mainstream medicine to address electrolyte imbalances and dehydration for decades.
Benefits of IV Hydration Therapy
The most significant advantage of IV hydration therapy is that it bypasses the digestive system and delivers nutrients directly to the bloodstream. This is crucial since your gut doesn’t always fully absorb nutrients, particularly if you have a gut infection. A break for your digestive system can also be provided by IV hydration therapy because ingesting too much water too soon can upset your stomach.
- It facilitates the regulation of our body’s internal temperature.
- Flushes waste and toxins out.
- It keeps our joints lubricated.
- provides nourishment to cells
- prevents infections and maintains healthy organ function
- enhances brain function
- supports weight loss
- minimizes inflammation
Your body functions more effectively, including thinking, breathing, and even burning fat, the more water you have in your system. Electrolytes are crucial in this situation because they help with waste removal and maintain the proper balance of fluids within and outside of your cells.
Through perspiration, urine, stool, and breathing, you lose water and electrolytes throughout the course of the day. The amount of fluids and electrolytes you lose through sweat increases in hotter conditions and during vigorous activity. If you don’t replenish your electrolytes and fluids, you could quickly become dehydrated.
- Beauty Drip- “Goodlookin”: A drip that we use to help improve hair, skin, and nails. It includes Vitamin C, (Vita Complex) B Complex and biotin. It is great for hair, skin, and nails. It helps the hair and nails to grow and shine. Also reduces wrinkles and rehydrates tired skin. Adding the Glutathione booster will help to make skin more radiant, add anti-aging properties, reduces inflammation, and may help improve psoriasis. The Vitamin C will also help to improve the skin’s elasticity, the shine and glow of the skin, and improve immune function in the body.
- Cold and Flu- “Under the Weather”: A drip that includes Vitamin C, B Complex, and Zinc. Decreases the length of illness, speeds up healing, boosts immunity, and aids in infection prevention. Increased immunological function and resistance to disease processes, as well as decreased oxidative stress and inflammation, are all benefits of adding glutathione.
- Energy Drip- “The Pick-Me Up”: Relief from fatigue and Jet Lag Symptoms. It’s given for someone that needs a pick me up. It improves metabolism and replenishes energy; athletes can benefit from it as well. B Complex, B12, and Vitamin C are all present (a blend of amino acids can be added). It is beneficial in lowering fatigue, irritation, and dehydration in travelers as it revives energy and speeds up metabolism. It can strengthen the immune system and give you more energy to get better.
- Hangover- “Never Again”: A drip used for hangovers (can be used for some issues with cramping and migraines) it includes B Complex, Glutathione, Toradol, and Zofran. People who have had a bit too much alcohol and are dehydrated are encouraged to use this drip. It will quickly rehydrate you, cleanse your liver, offer you antioxidants, and replace your vitamins.
- Antioxidant- “Glow Up”: A master antioxidant drip that can seemingly slow down aging. Glutathione recycles antioxidants in the body, playing a vital role in the detoxification process in our bodies. This regenerative antioxidant is so powerful that when at appropriate levels in our bodies it can keep us optimal. Most people see immediate benefits for their skin, often times lightening the skin complexion to a more desirable skin tone.
- NS Drip- “The Quencher”: A drip that is given for people that are truly just dehydrated. This includes Sodium Chloride (Normal Saline) and Lactated Ringers for those people that need the electrolytes replenished. For those who are just dehydrated, “The Quencher” is recommended. These liquids can hydrate your body’s cells, aid in body detoxification, and maintain your health.